Terms and Conditions
Please note: by bringing your cat(s) to board with us, we will consider you have accepted the following terms & conditions.
- the cat is in generally good health, can walk and use a litter tray.
- the cat does not have diabetes or any contagious illness
- the cat has a valid, current vaccination certificate
- any male cat over 9 months old has been neutered and any female is NOT in season.
- the cat does not require injections or any medicines which are difficult to administer
- the cat has been recently and effectively treated for flea and worm eradication.
- good quality non-prescription food, water, daily cleaning, heated sleeping area, gentle grooming, toys, insurance and plenty of attention.
- giving prescribed medication, vitamin tablets etc when provided by the cat’s owner; sorry, we do not give injections.
- specialist grooming (e.g. for Persians); special foods not easily obtainable from pet shops and any medication (please provide)
- any veterinary attention needed by your cat which is not covered by our insurance
Cancellation within two weeks of the booked arrival date will result in loss of deposit; where no deposit has been received, then £10 per cat will be due. If cancellation is made 48 hours or less before the day of arrival, a payment equivalent to three days’ boarding fees becomes due. Any deposit will be held against this and any balance invoiced to you.
Please ensure you book for the maximum period required. Especially during busy periods we do not have space to ‘hold over’ a cat whose owner is a day or so later returning to collect their pet. We are aware that delayed flights etc are beyond your control and will always do our best to accommodate your pet until you can arrange collection.& We cannot guarantee that this is possible and may need to hold your pet in smaller accommodation.
We need a deposit of £10 per cat, to secure bookings. This may increase during high demand periods such as Christmas.
Dear old cats can become ill and decline quickly, regardless of their environment. We will always assume that your Vet has been advised of your wishes should your elderly pet become seriously ill, die or need to be euthanized.
- our minimum charge is for 3 days;& a small additional charge for insurance will be levied.
- provisional bookings are welcomed but, particularly during busy periods, we can only hold them for 2 days; please confirm your requirements as soon as possible.
- we charge for both arrival and departure days, regardless of what time you deliver or collect your cat(s) during our opening hours.
- if we need to take your cat to a vet for treatment, we will charge
for our time and fuel.
if we find your cat has fleas or worms, we will administer proprietary medicines (on advice from your vet) and charge you a fee.
- unless the circumstances are exceptional, we need 48 hours notice if you intend to shorten your cat’s stay with us; if you collect your cat a day or two earlier than booked we will charge for the total booked period.
- we reserve the right to dispose of any cat(s) not collected within 15 days of the booked departure date if no communication from you or your agent is received, and if we are unable to contact you.
These terms and conditions are intended to be a tool to help us run Coopers Croft Cattery efficiently and effectively. We reserve the right to alter them without notice. They are intended to be flexible where possible and fair to all concerned. If you have any difficulties with any of the above, please contact us.